Are you considering selling your home in the near future?
Here are some tips to help keep your home in good shape during the month of March in order to prepare for selling your home!
March Home Improvements:
1. Take a look at your lawn mower and give it a quick tune up. You'll be needing it soon enough!
2. Examine the exterior foundation grading/slope and ensure water moves away from your home. If water is collecting near the house, you'll want to get things fixed right away.
3. Inspect your roof's surface, flashing, eaves, and soffits; after winter weather, the roof could use a little attention.
4. Drain approximately 2 gallons from your water heater to eliminate sediment.
5. Examine, repair and replace caulk and grout around your tubs and showers.
6. Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
7. Check your window and door screens in anticipation of warmer weather.
8. Vacuum your bathroom vent covers.